By using the Munify website, you agree to comply with our policies.
- What Information Do we Collect?: When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on anindividual basis and Web site usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse/use our Web site.
- Registration Information: You will provide us information about yourself that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from the Web site. This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your Site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship withMunify. It is completely optional for you to participate. However, failure to participate may mean that you cannot access and use certain information, materials and services.For example, we request information from you when you:
- Log-on to certain areas of the Web site where you may be prompted to provide us with your Log in Name and Password as a condition to gaining access to certain information, materials or services.
- Register or sign-up to use the content and services.
- Subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products and services.
- Provide feedback in an online survey.
In each of the instances above, we typically ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, Log in Name and Password, as well as, other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailers at any time.
You undertake to not provide any false personal information on or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission and keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- How we use information: Munify uses your personal information for specific purposes only. The personal information you provide to us when using the Web site, such as your name, postal, e-mail address or telephone number will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with Munify to notify you of special offers, updated information and new products and services from Munify, or offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Agents or contractors of Munify who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Munify.
Sharing information with Third Parties: Munify may enhance or merge your information collected at its Web site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. With respect to network advertising companies (companies that manage and provide advertising for numerous unrelated companies), to the extent that Munify utilizes such advertising companies to provide advertisements on the Web site, may provide them with your Sign in Name and any demographic information about you that we collect. Those advertising companies may combine that data with non-personally identifiable data collected by the advertising company, solely for the purpose of delivering on our Web site, advertisements that are targeted to you.
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with Munify, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets (including our associated customer lists containing your personal information), or if disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.
We will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only Munify (or agents or contractors working on behalf of Munify and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings.
- Certain Disclosures: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
What About Other Websites Linked to Our Web site? We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
Spamming: Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
It is contrary to Munify policy for customers to use our servers to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
- To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the agreement or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
- To send unsolicited mass e-mailings, if such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients;
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through Munify provided server, or using Munify provided server as a mail drop for responses;
- To falsify user information provided to Munify or to other users of the service in connection with use of Munify service;
- Consequences of Violation: When Munify becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, Munify will initiate an investigation. During the investigation Munify may restrict Customer 's access in order to prevent further possible unauthorised activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, Munify may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Customer's account and pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offence, Munify will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
- Revisions to this policy: Munify reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this policy at any time and in any manner it pleases. Any change or revision will be posted on our Web site.